Here at AGF, a non-governmental organization based in Sweden which focused on African refugees, we are working to deal with famine and food crisis and build a better future in Africa.
Vision & Mission
AGF focuses on Africa’s most pressing environmental and social problems by setting up four forums: Food Security, Refugee Crisis, Biofuels, and Food Policy. We believe we can build a safer, healthier and more resilient future for this continent.
News and Stories
- Horn of Africa Hunger Crisis
- Linking Food and National Security in Africa: Lessons from Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- World Bank Scales Up its Financing for Food Security with Additional $315 Million to Strengthen the Resilience of Food Systems across West Africa
- Biofuels may have fewer effects on the enviroment than fossil fuels
- Hunger still rising across East Africa, says new UN-backed report
- Sub-Saharan Africa Facing Severe Food Shortage
- Climate change: More studies needed on possibility of human extinction
- Food insecurity: SA women bear the biggest brunt
- UN Report: Global hunger numbers rose to as many as 828 million in 2021